Position: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager / CCO
Application Closing Date: 31/08/2022 – THIS VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing marketing strategies and campaigns, through digital and social media marketing as well as traditional marketing methods with the view of expanding the organization’s reach and potential client pipeline to support Unitec Groups market penetration and development ambitions across both South African and Europe regions. This is an office based role, with options for Hybrid working, based out of our Johannesburg Offices.
- Maintain strong communication between company executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate employee meetings and communications for the marketing department.
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations.
- Conduct research for key marketing campaigns.
- Build close working relationships with key partners and vendors
- Manage Partner Marketing Development Funds
- Manage Unitec Group Marketing Budget, Reporting and Variance Analysis
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Manage and maintain Blog post and Website CMS
- Work alongside other departments to develop and distribute that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence, aligned to Unitec Groups TCP (Target Client Profile)
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media and digital marketing ROI.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BA/BS is a plus but is not required.
- Google Adwords, Analytics experience a plus
- five years related experience OR Equivalent combination of education and experience in a B2B Marketing environment.
- Fundamental understanding / knowledge in business digital transformation technologies a plus (Cloud, SaaS, Security, Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions, Modern Workplace)
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines.
- Clear copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong organisational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience using Hubspot a plus but not required (Training Provided)
- Experience using Online Graphic Design Tools, a plus but not required (Training Provided)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Benefits and Pay:
- Salary based on experience
- Regional Office Travel (Ireland)
- Option for Hybrid working
- Company Wellness Program
Should you be interested, please send an up to date CV and references, to email@example.com