ACCESSIBLE EXPERTISE with Unitec Africa, for business continuity in a time of rushed deployment of remote IT services due to the Covid-19 pandemic. If you need accessibility, security and enablement of your businesses IT for the modern workplace that will take your business into the future – we offer productive, secure IT infrastructure over the longer term with consideration for uncertain and changing times. Equip your employees with the remote work technology they need to get the job done from anywhere, anytime.
Unitec Africa is an international trusted and professional IT services and consultancy firm with a proven international track record across many business sectors, from SMME’s to corporate, private and public clients.
With the arrival of the COVID-19 Pandemic, many organisations are facing the challenges of remote working, that they must overcome in order to seamlessly transition to the ‘new way’ of working whilst remaining relevant and profitable.
On the African continent, in the hast of setting up operations outside of the normal work environment, businesses may have overlooked critical areas of their information technologies implementation and the more importantly the security structure thereof.
Critical security related issues such as those outlined below are instrumental in setting up secure IT infrastructure in an uncontrolled environment:
- Security challenges around remote working / teleworking environments
- Security compliance and governance risks
- Proliferation of bad actors exploiting vulnerabilities of deploying remote working solutions as scale and at a rapid pace.
- Mitigation of cyber threats across all IT services employed in the remote environment (Email, Data, Voice) ensuring the organisations data integrity
Enablement / IT Op’s Related;
- Leverage Microsoft cloud technologies, access to company resources on multiple devices in real time
- Voice mobility, roaming work phone extensions, across multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile Phone, Desktop Handset)
- Address challenges associated with providing on-demand IT support for the remote workforce
- Address challenges around managing remote workforce productivity
At Unitec Africa we offer IT infrastructure and support solutions that service any size of business.
For larger corporate clients our services are segmented (i.e.) Security, Networking, Desktop Support.
For smaller organisations we provide enterprise class solutions at a SMME price, allowing smaller organisations to compete on a level playing field, typically assuming responsibility for all aspects of IT.
SMME’s businesses that can greatly benefit from our expertise and solutions include:
- SMME’s with 50-100 employees
- Security conscious organisations who need data protection
- Businesses that need to work within smaller budgets
- Businesses no in-house IT Team
- Growing businesses that suddenly require a remote workforce
Unitec’s Impressive Product Offering Includes:
Productivity – Microsoft Cloud
- Microsoft SharePoint & One Drive
- Microsoft Teams (Teleconferencing)
- Office 365 Suite (Microsoft Exchange Email, Office Applications)
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
Security – Fortinet
- Fortigate Next-Generation Firewall
- Forticlient Enterprise management server
- Forticlient VPN
Security – End Point Security
- Sophos Full Disk Encryption (Windows / MAC)
- Sophos USB Flash Drive Encryption
- Webroot End-point Protection
- Email Security
Productivity – Voice
- Mobile voice solutions, HostedPBX
- Hosted PBX Softphone solutions
- Call centre Solutions
- Call recording solutions
- 24/7 ITIL Accredited Service Desk
- Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer)
- Remote / Onsite Reactive support services
- 24/7 Proactive infrastructure monitoring and response
Unitec brings years of expertise and experience to offer the African market efficient remote working technology.